Japan Security Manager for Global Company
저희는 서울에 있는 포쳔 500 계열 다국적 기업만을 서비스 하는 기업보안회사입니다.
동경에 직원을 채용 할 계획인데 교포 2-3세나 1세라도 일-영 이 가능한 인재를 찾고 있습니다.
The successful candidate will lead security programs for Japan, and possibly some parts of Asia but at a later date.
• Develop effective security policies and procedures aligned with company objectives.
• Identify and mitigate risk to company personnel, processes, assets and travel.
• Prepare for and manage crisis situations.
• Conduct assessments and re-mediate based on findings.
• Ensure investigations are conducted in an effective, professional and legal manner.
• Provide security training for company personnel.
• Maintain productive relationships with senior management as well as appropriate security and law enforcement entities.
COMPETENCIES / ABILITIES
• Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and previous international corporate experience in Asia, Japanese national strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Superior written and oral communication and presentation skills in English required, Japanese fluency preferred.
Willing to travel 25%.
No relocation will be provided.
Contact Steve Lee firstname.lastname@example.org; DH Lee email@example.com